Repairs & Maintenance
Computashack offer the following repairs and maintenance for PC, Laptop, Mac, Mobile Phones, and Games Consoles.
- Hardware repairs and maintenance.
- Upgrades on desktops and laptops.
- Fixes for blue screen problems.
- Freezing and random restarting.
- Motherboard repairs including replacement of capacitors, USB ports, and mouse/kepboard ports.
Removal of most trojans and malware is possible with reputable antivirus and antispyware software. However, some variants may be more difficult to detect and remove. Consequently requiring manual cleaning techniques, in which we specialise.
Preventative maintenance helps to ensure your PC will not fail you when you need it the most. We recommend periodical testing, and cleaning/optimising the operating system to compliment your regular virus scans. In addition, we recommend disk defragmentation/cleaning routines.
- Need help with your wireless router?
- Broadband will not connect?
- Worried about wireless security?
- Tired of trying to figure out how to get that new Xbox or streaming device to share your existing internet connection?
If your old PC was set up just the way you wanted it with everything in its rightful place and easy to find. Save yourself the time and trouble of doing it all again. We may even be able to transfer the data and settings to your new computer even if the old one is damaged and will not turn on.
Has it really all disappeared forever? Let us try and recover your lost data. We offer data recovery for the home user and small business. Worried about throwing away that old hard disk or giving away your old computer? We can wipe it securely to give you piece of mind. We look at USB pens, hard disk drives, camera cards, and other media types.
In addition to desktop PC and laptop repairs, we also offer phone/tablet specific repairs including screen replacements. We’ve seen all sorts of breakages, whether you’ve stood on it, sat on it, or spilled a drink on it, our team has an excellent repair record.